Friday, March 9, 2012

Digital Story - Self Reflection

The making of this digital story, which was my first time, was very interesting to put together. Overall it was fun and a great experience. It added another aspect of teaching and in addition, a way to communicate with the students.
In the process of making this fun digital story, my partner, Raymond, and I came up with some inter sting ideas but we had to "tone it down" due to the limited resources and time we had. Getting in touch with each other was some what difficult only because of our clashing time schedules. However, as time crunched down, we automatically had to sacrifice some time. The people that were involved, excluding Raymond and I, were friendly and compliant. The filmer for example, did not want to be in the video.
All in all, it was a fantastic project and I am looking forward on doing this again pretty soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment